Three lodgings in one Inn in the center of historic Annapolis. One-half block from the City Dock. Courtyard Parking Continental Breakfast Buffet. Conference Facilities
The Patterson House
In 1681, this property was assigned to Richard Hill, First Naval Officer of the Port of Annapolis. In 1691, a brick building on this site was referred to as "The Old Courthouse." Between 1760 and 1786, Richard MacCubbin, an Annapolis businessman, built the existing home that is now known as The Patterson House. This stately home includes two large guest rooms with private baths and four guest rooms sharing two baths.
The Berman House
Dates back to the early 1890s. This "country" style, two-story home has eight guest rooms (each with a private bath). The stucco farmhouse, once owned by a prominent merchant family, has a parlor and porch. The Maryland Historical Trust Survey refers to the home as being a Tri-Gable variation of the Homestead Style.
The Lauer House
Six suites (each with a queen bed, private bath, loveseat, TV and telephone). Completed in 1988, this brick house is furnished with antiques, fully complementing the two older homes.
Gibsons Lodging Inn,
110 Prince George St.,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Gibsons Lodgings Inn, Annapolis MD
Good Hotels USA Good Hotels USA
Good Hotels Maryland Good Hotels Maryland