Nine guestrooms in the inn have been restored within the mansion. Each offers antiques, fireplaces, canopy feather beds and marble baths, or double jacuzzis with views of the surrounding countryside. Thirteen additional rooms are located in the outbuildings. Each of these special guest rooms has its own fireplace and is furnished with a queensize or kingsize bed. Located beside the formal gardens, "The Ice House" has the atmosphere of an English cottage. "The Cottage" offers a private stay in the original plantation office. "The Barn" has two rooms, each with its own private deck overlooking woods and a brook. "The Carriage House" has most recently been restored into six magnificent suites with all of the amenities imaginable. "The Smith House" hosts three more suites, each luxuriously outfitted for the perfect stay.
Surrounded by twenty-three acres of Maryland countryside. Croquet, a target golf green, a tennis court of Nova Grass, lawn bowling, horseshoes, and a swimming pool with gazebo.
Antrim 1844 was built in 1844 by Colonel Andrew Ege, an immigrant from County Antrim, Ireland, who made his fortune as an inventor and a farmer. He named the property after his birthplace and gave it to his daughter as a wedding gift
30 Trevanion Road
Taneytown, Maryland 21787
Antrim Inn, Taneytown MD
Good Hotels USA Good Hotels USA
Good Hotels Maryland Good Hotels Maryland