Glendorn Hotel was originally built as a summer vacation retreat for the Dorn Family of Bradford. The Big House, an all redwood lodge, was built during the year of the "great camps", 1929. In 1995 the family opened the 1280 acre estate to the public for lodging in the hopes of preserving the estate.
A common game room features matching pool and billiard tables, chess, backgammon and poker table. The Pine Room parlor is the setting for "Par" jigsaw puzzles, nature guides and games.
Glendorn has a total of 41 wood burning fireplaces and each suite or cabin has at least one.
All accommodations feature Aveda bath amenities and fine linens and towels. Additional features include iron/boards, and cd-players. Twice daily housekeeping service as well as fresh fruit and bottled mineral water.
Tennis on two Rubico clay and racquets are available. 60-foot outdoor swimming pool. Gymnasium with treadmill, nordic track, free weights and half-court basketball
Glendorn Hotel, Bradford PA
Good Hotels USA Good Hotels USA
Good Hotels Pennsylvania Good Hotels Pennsylvania